EXE Self Raising Buttermilk Pancakes
- 1 cup Buttermilk (To make buttermilk – add 1 tbsp of lemon juice to 1 cup of milk or sweetened mala and wait for 10min to thicken)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 cup (35g) Sugar
- 1 cup (140g) EXE Self Raising Flour
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Honey/Maple Syrup
- Whipped cream
- Beat together the buttermilk, eggs and sugar.
- Add the EXE Self Raising flour and whisk until fully mixed. The batter should be thick in texture.
- Add the oil and mix in completely.
- Heat your pan over medium heat, add a little oil and pour the pancake mix into the pan using a small ladle. Cook each side for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan, add toppings and serve.